If you are an MLB.TV subscriber and own a PS3 then I have got news that will make your baseball season exciting. Available right now, the MLB.TV app for PS3 allows you to watch every regular season game in HD. Some of the other features available include:
- MLB Scoreboard - See a schedule of today's games (and set options to control whether or not you see the scores)
- Home and Away Feeds - Choose to watch either the home or away broadcast feed
- HD quality video and DVR functionality - watch a live game in HD (with Live Game DVR functionality that lets you pause and rewind live games of fast-forward back to live game action)
- Season Archive - Want to re-live a great moment? Go back and watch games you've missed from earlier in the season.
- Scrollable Linescore - Go directly to any half-inning to watch only that portion of the game.
- Favorite Teams/Calendar Schedule - Scroll through the entire 2010 Major League Baseball schedule in calendar format or designate your favorite team(s) to see the schedule for that team.
The app is free, but you must have a subscription to MLB.TV to use any of the features. A standard subscription is $99.98 and premium is $19.95. Once you're subscribed, enjoy your baseball!