Ever since this year's E3, we have been looking forward to seeing exactly what Xbox LIVE had planned for video. We've known a Dashboard update was coming, but what we were missing was the list of content providers coming to the platform.
This week, Major Nelson announced the lineup and it is pretty amazing. Major Nelson said,
We have nearly 40 world class TV and entertainment providers coming to Xbox LIVE... that will begin rolling out to consoles in more than 20 countries this holiday.
Want to see the full list, both current and future? Hit the break.
Here's the list of everything that will be available this holiday season.
- ABC iView – Australia
- AlloCiné – France, Germany, Spain, U.K.
- Antena 3 – Spain
- Astral Media's Disney XD – Canada
- AT&T – U.S.
- BBC – U.K.
- blinkbox – U.K.
- Bravo – U.S.
- BSkyB – U.K.
- Canal+ – France, Spain
- Channel 4 – U.K.
- Channel 5 – U.K.
- CinemaNow (Best Buy) – U.S.
- Comcast – U.S.
- Crackle – Australia, Canada, U.K., U.S.
- Dailymotion – Available in 32 markets
- EPIX – U.S.
- ESPN – U.S.
- Facebook – Available in all 35 Xbox LIVE markets
- FOXTEL – Australia
- GolTV – Spain
- HBO GO – U.S.
- Hulu – Japan
- Hulu +– U.S.
- iHeartRadio (Clear Channel) – U.S.
- Last.fm – U.K., U.S.
- LOVEFiLM – Germany, U.K.
- Manga Entertainment – U.S.
- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment/Real Sports – Canada
- Mediaset – Italy
- MSN with MSNBC.com – Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, U.K.
- MUZU.TV – France, Germany, Italy, Spain, U.K.
- Netflix– Canada, U.S.
- Rogers On Demand Online (RODO) – Canada
- RTVE – Spain
- SBS On Demand – Australia
- Syfy – U.S.
- Telefonica – Spain
- Televisa – Mexico
- "The Today Show" – U.S.
- TELUS – Canada
- TMZ – U.S.
- Twitter – Available in all 35 Xbox LIVE markets
- UFC – Canada, U.S.
- Verizon – U.S.
- VEVO – Canada, U.K., U.S.
- VimpelCom – Russia
- Vodafone Portugal – Portugal
- YouTube – Available in 22 markets
- ZDF – Germany
- Zune – Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain
So, what do you think? What's your favorite new content provider on the list? Let us know in the comments.